Thank you to all our lovely clients
Thank you to all our lovely clients for your continued patience and understanding over the past few months.
Our salon doors are back open and we are really enjoying seeing everybody and carrying out our services again.
The health and safety of you, and our team, will remain our priority, and therefore your experience at MACK may be a little different for a while (but still just as excellent). Based on Government and industry guidelines and advice, we have introduced procedures in order to reduce the risk for everybody.
- PPE and sanitiser for both clients and staff
- Pre-booked appointments only (no walk-ins)
- Protective screens around the salon
- Temperature checks when you arrive at the salon
- Card and contactless payments only (no cash payments
- Attending your appointment on your own and waiting outside before your appointment time
- No salon magazines and a temporary limited refreshment offering
- Additional cleaning of the salons including a regular deep-clean fogging service
In addition to these procedures, we have also extended our opening hours and our team has been divided into two separate shifts. To find out our new hours and book your next appointment please call 01245 359111.
Thank you for your patience – we hope you are all keeping safe and well and can’t wait to see you soon.