Thank you to all our lovely clients
We are now open and cannot wait to welcome you back into the salon! If you have an appointment booked with us please remember to fill out your health Questionnaire between (24 and 72 hours prior to your appointment) and pop in for your Allergy Alert Test (or multiple if you have multiple colours on your hair) 48hrs or more before your appointment (or with 48 hours between each Allergy Alert Test if you need more than one). If you have an appointment booked and have not received the health questionnaire please email us on email@example.com
Please note we are not taking bookings via email, social media or our online booking system so phone call is the only way you can book at present.
we can’t wait to see everybody and carry out our services again. The health and safety of you, and our team, will remain our priority, and therefore your experience at MACK may be a little different for a while (but still just as excellent). Based on Government and industry guidelines and advice, we have introduced procedures in order to reduce the risk for everybody once our salon re-opens.
- PPE and sanitiser for both clients and staff
- Pre-booked appointments only (no walk-ins)
- Protective screens around the salon
- Temperature checks when you arrive at the salon
- Card and contactless payments only (no cash payments
- Attending your appointment on your own and waiting outside before your appointment time
- No salon magazines and a temporary limited refreshment offering
- Additional cleaning of the salons including a regular deep-clean fogging service
In addition to these procedures, we have also extended our opening hours and our team has been divided into two separate shifts.
Thank you for your patience – we hope you are all keeping safe and well and can’t wait to see you you all again soon.