Thank you to all our lovely clients
We are working closely with our support team to finalise everything behind the scenes ready to get all our lovely clients booked back in for the (hopeful) RE-OPENING date of 12th April all going well!
We are making sure we have everything sorted to maximise our efficiency and are therefore pausing our phone lines for the time being (which have been on Mondays and Fridays during this lockdown) and next week we will give you a further update on booking your appointment.
But please do not worry that you are missing out - we are working hard to ensure we can get you ALL booked back in whilst making sure the safety of our team and clients is paramount - which is why we need this time to make plans so everything is as smooth as can be for our booking system and appointments when we can finally re open!
We really love hearing from you so thank you for all your messages, but we are sorry to say unfortunately we cannot take any bookings via email, social media messages or our online booking system at present.
We can’t wait to re-open our salon doors and we can’t wait to see everybody and carrying out our services again. The health and safety of you, and our team, will remain our priority, and therefore your experience at MACK may be a little different for a while (but still just as excellent). Based on Government and industry guidelines and advice, we have introduced procedures in order to reduce the risk for everybody once our salon re-opens.
- PPE and sanitiser for both clients and staff
- Pre-booked appointments only (no walk-ins)
- Protective screens around the salon
- Temperature checks when you arrive at the salon
- Card and contactless payments only (no cash payments
- Attending your appointment on your own and waiting outside before your appointment time
- No salon magazines and a temporary limited refreshment offering
- Additional cleaning of the salons including a regular deep-clean fogging service
In addition to these procedures, we have also extended our opening hours and our team has been divided into two separate shifts.
Thank you for your patience – we hope you are all keeping safe and well and can’t wait to see you soon.